Prepp IAS, the leading UPSC coaching platform in India, has launched the UPSC CSE 2023 Foundation Course with 1:1 teacher mentorship. you now!
Every year, thousands of aspirants appear for the prestigious UPSC CSE exam, but ultimately around 1000 candidates are selected at the end. What causes many potential applicants and workers to fail this exam is the lack of good advice and strategy. Although the market is full of content regarding the UPSC CSE exam, there is still a gap when it comes to practical and result-oriented preparation.
This is where the Basic Course by Prepp IAS comes in. In addition to all the essential features for UPSC CSE preparation, Prepp IAS also provides one-to-one mentoring. This is conducted directly by the teaching staff which is a missing link is not provided by anyone in the country.
According to the recently released UPSC schedule, the 2023 UPSC CSE Preliminary Exam will take place on May 28, 2023, and the Prepp IAS Basic Course is aligned with this schedule in mind.
More details about the course
The Prepp GS-CSAT Pre cum Main Foundation course is a uniquely designed course for comprehensive coverage of the civil service pre and main exam. The basic course spans 18 months and over 1000 hours of live lessons.
The aim of this course is to be a one stop destination for the needs of an aspiring CSE. The Basic Prepp IAS course aims to provide real guidance, a good approach, and relevant content to maximize the chances of passing the UPSC CSE exam.
Key Features of the Prepp IAS Foundation Course
Integrated preparation – Preliminaries (GS+CSAT) and Mains (Essay + GS) + Preparation for the interview
Comprehensive current affairs coverage – Including monthly magazine
Personalized mentoring by faculty via student progress monitoring
Series of preliminary tests – 32 tests Including CSAT
Mains test series – 30 tests including trial test
Daily quiz – To ensure regular practice
Value-added material – For content enrichment
Courses dedicated to writing CSAT/answers and essays
To provide a smooth student journey and meet every student request, the core course has been structured into daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly segments.
- Daily activities – Attend the live class > Review through lecture notes > Attempt a static quiz to assess readiness
- weekly activities – Attend the news course > Read the news notes > Try the news quiz
- Fortnightly activities – Attempt to simulate sectional preliminaries > Attempt to simulate sectional sector
- Monthly activities – Try a full subject mockup > Preliminaries and main > Track progress and mentorship > Revise current affairs via monthly booklets.
Prepp-IAS Foundation Course Instructor Details
The course is delivered by a mix of veterans as well as young and dynamic educators who are familiar with the emerging demand for USPC CSE and understand the nerve of the exam. The faculty includes
- Mohamed Tarique: He is currently working as Assistant Principal at Residential Coaching Academy, JMI, New Delhi with over 25 years teaching experience in History under whom over 250 students have passed UPSC CSE since 2011.
- Sachin Jain: He is a IRS officer of Batch 2016. He passed the prestigious civil service examination several times. Under his guidance, his brother, Ankit Jain, IPS also passed this coveted exam several times. He has extensive UPSC experience supporting thousands of students across the country and knows exactly what it takes to be successful.
- Surabh Jain: He qualified for the UPSC CSE Personality Test (Interview) in his two attempts.
- Siddharta Kumar: He appeared in 4 Hands and 1 interview in UPSC CSE. It has been appreciated by thousands of students for its exam-oriented teaching methods.
- Assistant Kumar: He has participated in interviews with UPSC CSE and has over 5 years of teaching and leadership experience.
- Sum : He has spent half a decade helping aspirants navigate complex concepts
- Mayuri Bhagwani: She has experience as a UPSC CSE teacher for the past 5 years.
- Mohit: He appeared for 3 Hands and 2 Interviews. He has mentored and taught UPSC aspirants for the past 4 years with solid fundamentals and conceptual clarity.
Aspirants can refer to the Prepp IAS Foundation course brochure to know more about the foundation course.
For more information please visit
email to [email protected]
About Prepp IAS
Prepp IAS was launched with the intention of disrupting the traditional method of UPSC coaching. They have a team of young educators who have participated in several interviews in UPSC CSE and are familiar with the requirements of the exam. They believe in exam-oriented study rather than overloading the aspirant with too much knowledge.
This article is part of the sponsored content program.