Intellimize helps marketers convert more ad spend into revenue with AI-powered copy suggestions, simplified A/B testing, and improved rules-based personalization
SAN FRANCISCO, August 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Intellimize, the smartest dynamic personalization and website conversion platform on the market, today unveiled numerous new features to deliver greater scalability, speed and agility to the most demanding marketing teams. light.
“As marketers are pressured to deliver more performance, we’ve made it easier for them to do more with less. Our latest enhancements make it easy for marketers to think about compelling, compelling copy that converts. We’ve also added turnkey A/B testing, account-based marketing, and rules-based personalization so marketers can perform any kind of conversion rate optimization with Intellimize,” said Guy YalifCEO and co-founder.
This release extends the previous version of Intellimize no personalization code feature release in June with:
- Smart AI-powered copy suggestions to help marketers beat writer’s block and quickly inspire better website titles, copy, calls to action, and other text-based content.
- Simplified A/B testingmaking it quick and easy to find the best performing version of a website with confidence, for example choosing between two different signup flows.
- Rule-Based Enhanced Personalization (RBP)making it easy to deliver the right experience to each customer segment, such as showing the biggest discounts only to the best customers.
- Adaptive Account-Based Marketing (ABM)allowing account-by-account customization in minutes, such as displaying a welcome video specific to each named account.
- A 75% faster dashboardmaking it even easier for marketers to create unlimited personalization variations in minutes.
“As the economy continues to change and buyer behaviors become less predictable, we’ve empowered our clients with the website optimization and dynamic personalization tools they need to deliver exceptional personalized experiences that convert more customers. ‘business,” Yalif said. “It’s a universal goal of every brand that has never been more critical than now.”
Intellimize is the only website conversion optimization platform that places machine learning-based optimization called Continuous Conversion™, user-friendly A/B testing, rules-based personalization, scalable marketing based on accounts and AI-powered text suggestions in the hands of marketers.
Learn more about Intellimize, here.
Intellimize helps businesses get the most out of their website by converting more of their traffic into the results they care about, like more revenue, more customers, and more sales leads. Our Continuous Conversion™ Platform powers high-converting websites by using machine learning and creative insights from marketers to optimize website experiences for every unique visitor every time. Conversion-obsessed marketers at Okta, Sumo Logic, Gong, Tableau, Dermalogica, Drift and more are using Intellimize to generate more revenue, more customers and more sales leads. We have our head office at San Mateo, California and are backed by leading investors including Cobalt Capital, Addition, Amplify Partners, Homebrew and Precursor Ventures. Learn more about the Intellimize website or follow us on LinkedIn, TwitterWhere Facebook.
Contact: Tracy Sestili650-504-2164, [email protected]