State Common Entrance Test Cell released
The MAH LLB CET 2022 application forms for the 5-year course will be available until April 7, 2022. Applicants should note that registrations will be done online. Before filling in the application form, they must also create an account giving all the important information.
Applicants are advised that the MAH LLB 5 Year CET Entrance Examination will take place on May 17-18, 2022. To apply, everyone must have a valid email id and contact number. Applicants can refer to the step-by-step process given below on how to apply.
MAH LLB CET 2022: how to apply online
MAH CET 2022 dates: the dates of the MAH LLB exams are announced on mahacet.org – the complete calendar here
CLAT 2022: Revised exam date to June 19 – new schedule at consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- Applicants should visit the official website of Common State Entrance Testing Cell, Government of Maharashtra – cetcell.mahacet.org.
- On the home page, go to the MAH LLB 5-year course tab, then click New registration or Already registered.
- You can also click on the direct link given here – MAH LLB CET 2022.
- Now start filling in the application form giving all the details.
- Upload important documents and pay the application fee as mentioned.
MAH CET 2022The 5 year LLB form will be submitted.
- Download and print a copy for future references.
While applying for the MAH LLB CET 2022, it should be noted that the application fee ranges from Rs. 800 to Rs. 600, depending on the category you are applying for. Before completing the registration, applicants should also go through the information brochure.